Thursday, March 29, 2012

The branch of the Plane was pruned today

It is the 29th of March 2012, my last post from this window and my view of the God of Green beyond. Today gardeners finally pruned the branches I have watched these last five years, branches bowing to the breezes that catch the sails of their solar selves. There is sacredness in such observations, I am sure of it. Thank you green Plantanus tree for all you have come to be, for the awe you have given me... in all your wisdom bringing, thank you!

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2012 at 5:16 AM , Blogger seedling said...

was wondering how you were going, best of luck with the future :)

 
At July 12, 2012 at 5:17 AM , Blogger seedling said...

was wondering how you were going, best of luck with the future

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home